P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

On Christmas Eve I Do What I Do Best - Ramble!

Okay, so first off - my hair looks amazing! Went back and sort of mixed the two looks and I really like what we came out with, and the girl was so much more nice to me today.  I...might even like her as far as cutting my hair goes if we could have a reply of yesterday if there is a next time.  Oh - and pictures of the new hair!



And look at my super cool hair thinggie!  I'm sort of enamored with hair accessories right now, in case you can't tell by the headbands and this new hair clip.  I got a flower, but I just feel like it sticks out way too much. I love this feathery thing because it's mostly slick with my head.  Anyways, going to run out and grab some wax to give it that chunky kind of look - but the clothes need to be washed first!

Dear LORD and here it was in the 80's yesterday and now it's going to supposedly be a blizzard. OMG! Watch, it'll be a little freezing rain and everyone's going to freak out.  However, this means now that I"m riding to the Christmas festivities with my parents, in my dad's truck, and with my friend.  This is going to be a super fun drive - I just know it. 

I should have more to say, but since my hair got hacked I kinda blanked out, LoL, though I really like how it looks now!

It is Christmas Eve, it's time to get to all the festivities of the family and yes, I'm running out to make two last minute emergency purchases as soon as my pants are dry...and maybe my hair.  Have I mentioned I like Christmas?  Here's hoping your family has a great holiday season!  I'm off to get my place ready for just that.  ^__^

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List