P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Dear. Lord. I. Am. Tired.

Really.

Dear. Lord. I. Am. Tired.

I had an awesome weekend though!  Friday I went to see Avatar with my friend Lisa, which I posted a movie review on.  It was super fun.

Saturday around noon, my brother rolled in and we proceeded to spend most of the day shopping.  We always go shopping when he comes.  It's like, what we do.  It's fun and I spend far more than I really should, but I know I do that when he comes, so I was ready - so I guess I really didn't spend as much as I thought I would.  We shopped, went to PF Cheng's for dinner and played Wii.  Who would have guessed playing Wii was so much fun?  Amanda joined us after church and the three of us played Mario for maybe an hour before he had to go. Sad!  Amanda left after maybe another half hour or hour of playing; time sure does get away from you while playing that thing!

I stayed up a while longer and decided I'd take The Lightning Thief and read a few chapters in bed; I wound up staying up until 4am and pried the book out of my hands and forced myself to sleep!  Sunday I meant to get up and get stuff done quicker, but I was tired! I think I managed to get a pretty good chunk of stuff done, even read for maybe an hour before Amanda came over again - and we proceeded to play more Wii! It's really addicting.  After Chipoltle we watched the movie, Lars and the Real Girl. Don't watch it. I had a lot of people tell me how great and wonderful a movie it was. Total lies! It was awkward and weird and I didn't laugh at all; Amanda and I were watching the clock, so glad it was only an hour and a half long movie.

Amanda had to leave earlyish which left me on the couch, reading my book - until 11:59 when I turned the last page. I read the whole thing in 24 hours. Whoopse!  I'm suffering for it today; it's lunch and I'm looking around wondering what I can eat that will give me lots of energy to get through not only the rest of the work day, but we have the Book Club meeting tonight! For some reason it's starting at 5, but there's no way I can get to it by then, so I'll just be late, I guess.  I doubt my opinions of the book will be welcomed, but oh well. I also printed out a list of some of the best 2009 books for book clubs; I don't think they'll pick any of them, but they do sound like interesting, thought provoking books!

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List