P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Hair Woes! Or - help me pick my new hair cut!

Yes, I'm coming again to the desire for help of my friends.  I have some cash I can actually spend on a good hair cut and I want to get it cut - and badly.  I'm thinking about something like this one:


Except I'd want the bangs straight across and razored.  I wouldn't bleach my hair either, probably keep it all one color.  Probably.

Otherwise, it's maybe...I should go back to my Bettie Paige bangs and let the rest continue to grow?



Or - is it time to go short again?  Well, shorter...





 

 
 

What do you think?

5 thoughts:

Dallas said...

I'm gonna say either the first or second one

Katz said...

Retro Looks! All the way!

Linda Marie Dershem said...

My personal favorite is the second to the last one. That, or just go for a trim. Your hair is cute how you style it now, but I've noticed you like to put it up all the time. So, if long is bothering you, just have them hack it off to maybe shoulder length and trim the bangs so they're straight again. <.<

Unknown said...

Ok, so I am a HUGE fan of the Bettie styles, but then I am a huge bettie fan in the first place! So with that said, I like your 'do now, and I like the betty look. However, the last look is kind of a punk version of the Betty 'do, which I also like.

But with all that said, here I am with a purple mohawk! do what you want! Other's opinions be damned! I do drastic things to my hair when i am bored of a style, or just bored in general. So long as you get it professionally done, then it's all good!

After all, it will and does always grow back. :)

Kai Starr said...

The first one and next-to-last one are both very cute and pixie-like. But the last one is also cute and very punk-pixie-like. I think I just like pixies. <3

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List