P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Write Your (you know what) Off Day!

Okay, in the spirit of getting more writing done, or maybe just being crazy, the EA blog is instigating a Write Your @ss Off Day.  I have decided to instigate a DFW event, so here we go!

February 6th

High Noon

Woodland Hills

We write for 8 hours, noon - 8pmish at which point I'll probably have movies to turn on for vegging pleasure.  I think most of the people who will be interested know where I live, and if we have too much interest we can move locations.  Just do me a favor and let me know here if possible if you're coming so I can account for table space and borrowing tables and chairs if needed.

8 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I'm in, of course.

When are we doing craft day?

Unknown said...

I'm in! We shouldn't be working that day, so yeah, I'll be there. I can try to bring yummy things (cookies, or maybe snacks, whatever is wanted) but at the moment I can't promise anything because, well, I can't predict what next week will be like!
~Jesso

Cid said...

Sweeeeeet! I'll probably make something or have something on hand. Not sure what yet though...

Anonymous said...

I think we should pot luck if we're going to be there all day. Every time we get a group of people over there, you feed us. I think we should contribute. I can bring soda if everyone lets me know what to bring.

Cid said...

LOL I'm good with that idea!

Alice McElwee said...

I'm totally down. And I agree with the potluck...or ordering lots of Chinese. Also, more cake pops are in order. This time I want to help decorate...I didn't get to decorate one last time. :( I can bring whatever to the potluck, I enjoy cooking/baking...so let me know some of your favorite things, and I'll figure something out. ;)

Suzan Isik said...

Need to see where the kid thing is at with my parents first, otherwise I'm totally in too.

pamela said...

same with Suzan. Gotta make sure toddler is going to be fed and not climbing on any walls under the husbands supervision.

But other than that, I'd love to come. And I can totally bring stuff. Like chinese? But I make it of course.

Yes! more cake pops! And I want to help decorate one! LOL! And to stretch our legs out we can all play the just dance game for the Wii LOL

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List