P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

Okay, I'm very unhappy that the last book is out only in hardcover. I want to read it NOW but I don't really want to buy hardcover books. I know, I know - I'm so picky!  I know I said that The Titan's Curse was good, but lacked that magic I-must-turn-the-page-and-read-on-now of the first two, but The Battle of the Labyrinth totally has it! I started the book Monday before work, snagged reading a chapter while my email at work loaded up, read a bunch during lunch and sat up really late reading on Monday night and finished yesterday right before I had to go to the critique group.  I have a huge respect for Rick Riordan now, his writing is addicting and his stories are really good.  I found myself tearing up at a few places towards the end and cheering out loud in a few others.  He's won me over - the book is great I don't want to give spoilers or anything but I really like the books and I'm probably turning a blind eye to everything that might be wrong with it - BUT THAT'S BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANYTHING!

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List