P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

I'm Behind and I Didn't Even Know It!

It occurred to me - I'm probably already behind on my patio gardening... I think I need to set aside some time for figuring out what I want to plant and start getting seeds and potting soil and harassing my planters into shape...  I'm sort of hoping I might be able to get some tulips this year...  I'd also like to do some vegetables, but I won't hold my breath.  I won't do anything crazy, but I'd really like to attempt something better than what I did before.  Everything I see says that February is the time for planting in Texas, so I'm toying around with the idea of getting some paints and painting up the old horse-buckets my dad gave me.  I need to try to drill some holes in the bottom so the water can run off, but they give me some nice, deep containers.  I'm tempted to try potatoes with these buckets.... How nifty would that be?  Currently I'm toying with the idea of, Chard, Peas, Tomatoes (maybe), some herbs - which ones I haven't decided, tulips and I wish I could remember the yellow flower I had on my patio forever; it just would not die and had great yellow blossoms.  I think I will go walk around the seeds at Wal-Mart and eye stuff to see what I think I want to try my hand at.  Suggestions are always welcome!

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List