P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Twilight....no one told me this was a comedy!

I finally saw Twilight - and I don't get it.  Really - I don't.  I think I laughed through most of it - Amanda offered for me to go see New Moon with her roommate and her - I think I would get lynched if I went to the midnight showing.  I just really thought the whole thing was a bit ridiculous.  Bella was a brat - from the perspective of the movie she has tons of people who are trying to be friendly with her and instead she would prefer to be all angsty and alone and selfish and whatnot.  The guy - Edward - can you say pedophile? The glittering made me laugh so hard my head started to hurt again.  I did think the baseball bit was very ingenious and I applaud the author for that bit.  The rest of it I just thought was odd and not that great.  It doesn't seem to me that the characters learn from their actions.  The relationship Bella and Edward share, the complete infatuation, just seems unhealthy - but I guess that's part of the story - their crazy infatuation drives them to do silly things.  Please keep in mind I know nothing about the story other than what I saw in the movie and the trailer for the new movie.  I was not impressed or tempted to spend my money on the books and invest the time required to read them.

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List