P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Epic Closet Cull 2010 - War Council

Okay, so I have a really big closet.  I also have a lot of clothes.  Said large closet is full of enough stuff I have quite literally lost count of exactly what it is I own.  I decided back in December when I set goals for this year that I wanted to cull the contents of my closet/dresser by 10% and that I would make use of a holiday weekend to complete this project.

April 1st - today - is the launching of said Epic Closet Cull.

I have a spread sheet that I have color coded and printed out to help me tally up how many articles of different types of clothing I have.  Yes, I really have!  What?  You think I'm joking?  Pft - here's proof!!


Seriously.  My ideal time-line will be:
  • Thursday Night: Organize closet into groupings of clothes.  If possible, start on Dresser.
  • Friday: Tackle the Dresser!  Start on the closet, hopefully get half done.
  • Saturday afternoon: Get the second half of the closet done.
  • Sunday: Say goodbye to 10% of my clothes, maybe more.
I'll probably be twittering a lot of pictures asking opinions on keeping or tossing stuff and posting lots of pictures.  I also plan on finding stuff I've long since forgotten about!

Wish me luck tonight.

5 thoughts:

pamela said...

tons of luck!!!

you found that cute top last time, remember?

Cid said...

I did! Heck, I found a pair of pants this morning I really don't remember ever buying! And I'll probably have a lot of stuff up for grabs if people want it - or I might do an ebay auction lot for some extra $$$ I'll decide when I see what there is to get rid of.

Dallas said...

do ur thing kid!

Micah said...

Good luck! But one question... what's a shrugg?

Cid said...

Silly Micah. This is a shrug:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11885786

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List