P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

End of March 2010 Goals Check-In

This was a very bleak month.  A lot of not-great stuff happened and I sort of crawled under a rock and died for a while.  I'm starting to pick myself up and do stuff again, so hopefully April will be a month of doing awesome things!  We'll see.

Random Goals

Eat more fresh produce - failing.

Do something daily - utter fail.

Go to a parade - planned to, didn't happen.

Get a family photograph - haven't even thought of it.

Organize and cull closet - STARTING THIS TONIGHT!!!

Spiritual Goals

Stay faithful to one church for a year, volunteering in some capacity - failed. going to a new church, inconsistently.  :(

Do a devotional book either solo or with someone or a group - not yet.


Music Goals

Go to more concerts.  - haven't been to a one.


Listen to more Christian music. - complete fail

Find new groups. - utter fail

Writing Goals
Writing this month was awesome, and depressing.  I'm putting TBD on the back-burner.  Why?  Because it's become a knotted mess of half-baked spaghetti and I want to work on something else.  For more writing stuff, check out cidwrites.com  Basically I'm working on three projects simultaneously right now.  I have already submitted something, as of yesterday, and that's all I'm saying.

Finish Premonition - Failed.

Edit Suspicion - Finished writing it!

Research for another project - doing research, but sporadically

Complete another draft of a story - any of my ideas or something else- I wrote the first short story in a series entitled Tales from the Bad-Lands.


Reading Goals

Read at least two writing books -....Yes, I am still working on Writing Magic.

Read all the Robin McKinley books - I have read most of them by this point actually.


Read something in a genre I'm not accustomed to reading - I read the girl with the dragon tattoo, hated it.  Starting on I am not a Serial Killer.

Act on more book suggestions; at least four - I wonder if the Darkyn books count.... I read them because Suzan suggested it.... That was seven books....

Crafty Goals


Learn three new knitting things - I have learned to do a lot of new knitting things...

Have a successful patio garden - Successful might not happen.  All my sprouts died with the wonky weather.

Make Presents - I have and am working on this!

Money Related Goals

Pay off Khols Credit Card - slowly but surely!

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List