P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Epic Closet Cull 2010 - The Closet - post 1

Okay, so this is mostly just pictures to show you the different grouping of clothing going on here.  And yes, this is mostly just for my amusement.

There's a lot going on in this picture.  Starting on the far right, and furthest from the camera are work jackets.  Below that are "nice" capris.  Next to that are work pants.  The huge pile of shirts are all button up shirts.  Next to that are suit-sets.  Above that are skirts.
Okay, from left to right.  Dresses on both sides of the door.  Below that are vests.  Along the dresser are sweaters/cardigans.  And you can just barely see my small collection of shrugs.  And yes, that is a pile of jeans.
Left to right.  Jeans.  Capris.  Khakis.  And jean shorts.
My band t-shirts, which will not be included in the total number of things involved in the cull.  These are irreplaceable and were a major part of my college life.  I'm thinking about making a quilt out of some of these.
Things with long sleeves!
These are my memorabilia shirts.  Most of them are either Maverics or Stars, considering how long I worked for them.  Included are my roller derby shirts and a Rangers shirt.
The left half are graphic t's, and tshirts and stuff.  The right half are shirts I can wear to work, most of them need a cardigan or sweater over them.  I probably won't get rid of much from this section, to be honest.
This would be my collection of jackets and hoodies.  I can get rid of several of these and not be too upset, I think.

And that's it so far.  At a preliminary count I'm up to 336 articles of clothing in my closet.  This does not include what's in the wash or in the dresser - yet. 

2 thoughts:

Linda Marie Dershem said...

O.M.G. O.O!

Jason Matthew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List