P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Skipped Some...

So I've decided to start tithing despite difficult times; I'm more than a little freaked out by this.  I'm not quite sure how my funds are going to stretch over to my next pay-day but I just have to stay hopeful, ya know?  It's stressful and I really want to whine and fret and complain about it, but I can't and I won't.  One way or the other it's going to work out, I just have to tell myself that!

It's also forcing me to be a bit more creative about coming up with cash; I think I'm going to start trying to pick up odd jobs.  Like brows Craigslist once or twice a day for gigs I can do for a little extra cash or something to make it through things.  I have a very small pocket of cash saved up but I want to use that for Christmas; I know it's going to be a sparse year and I'm okay with that but whatever - I still want to give presents!

I might also try to do more home-bound activities; card-nights, movies, and not cook for people as much - or if I do, ask them to bring something to offer instead of offering it all myself.

But I'm a bit warry on that since I'm in a war with those roaches right now. They will die!

Well, it's about time for me to head off to the tradeshow.  That's going pretty interesting; it's fun and I like being around everyone but I just don't know that I have any idea what's going on most of the time!  I'm sure I'll survive.

Until I post next....

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List