P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

just one of those "Off" days

I totally failed to weigh in this morning.  It's just one of those days where everything is happening all at once and I just swim in constant frusteration.  Hopefully it gets better!

Breakfast

  • mug of dilluted green tea
  • Oatmeal + two creamer thinggies - while off-brand oatmeal may be cheaper, it just doesn't taste very good.  Adding creamer gives it something appealing.
  • Hungry at 10:45 and watching the clock for lunch like a vulture.  I think I have a granola bar in my purse.....
Lunch
  • mug of dilluted green tea
  • left overs from yesterday; ate more of the potatoes than I should have.
In-Between
  • almond granola bar
  • a serving of pringles
Dinner
  • meat-lovers pizza
  • green tea, putting less sugar in it
I just feel stressed about up coming work things.  I think I may skip the women's night at church in favor of staying home and watching The Office.  Church would be 'good' for me and I know I'd like it but I just have so much I want to get done and do and whatnot that I'm dreading not getting it all done.  Plus I want to see the entire 5th Season on The Office before the new season starts.  I also want a new digital camera, but you don't see that happening! :P  Oh well, it'll work out, I just need to stop being so stressed out.

I sort of messed up tonight; I meant to get a lot done in a little time but it didn't happen.  I wound up spending a lot of time shopping and came home to only get a short time to cook dinner, do stuff and get to bed.  So I did pizza; bad choice, I know, but it was quick and I don't eat like half the pizza.

Going to watch some office and go to bed.  Making plans for NaNo, even bought the hoodie and tshirt!!!!

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List