P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Being MIA

Okay, yes, things are still sort of sucky in the Real Life front, but that's life right?

For the last few days I've been lost in Lynn Viehl's book series on the Darkyn.  I'm reading at least a book to a book and a half a day right now, and managing to write at least 1K a day.  I haven't blogged much about my writing progress on either of my blogs because - well - that would actually subtract from the reading and writing time.

If you like vampy books, I suggest the Darkyn series.  They're great!  Yes, they're probably in the romance section, but that's only a detail.  The PLOT is amazing and I love her CHARACTERS!  I've reviewed the books I've read in the series thus far on my other blog (cidwrites.com/blog) if you care to know my thoughts.  Three books to go ladies and gentlemen and then I think I'll take a reading break!   LOL

1 thoughts:

Dallas said...

yeah... being busy sucks sometimes uggg. i haven't had time to update my other blog ( www.sirxroam.wordpress.com ) in two weeks AND i still have to do the review of Sovereign Grace's two Kid's worship cds. uggg

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List