P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

looking forward to the staycation......

So after Armadillo*Con and an impressive book release day today, I really need to think about more space for my books.  I have a very large entertainment center that I got because I liked the way it looked, the style was something I really thought was nifty and there were matching bookcases.  I haven't put books on the entertainment center.  However, with the rate of my buying right now, I need more shelf space so I'm hoping to take some time during my staycation to do some serious organization.

That, and I think I'm going to get rid of my physical cd's.  I can't remember the last time I bought one or changed out the discs in my CD player.  I don't even listen to them.  They're just in there.  Doing that will give me three cubbies, combining my Wii stuff will give me one, getting rid of the VHS tapes I can't watch anyways will give me two.  Putting knicknack stuff in other places will give me two.  So, as you can see, that will add up!  And, I want to take my photo albums out of the shelves and put the "office" suppies somewhere else as well as the random compilation of binders. 

Other random things I plan on doing during my staycation?  Um.....  Write.  Read.  Clean up my bedroom as usual.  Clean the patio.  But mostly read and write.  I know, thrillingly exciting, huh?

In other news, I posted a recap of Armadillo*Con on my writers blog, and uploaded pictures to Facebook.  I need to Flickr them, but I'm going to bed early tonight.  Or, I'm going to bed early if I can after having read a quarter of Married with Zombies.  I love zombie books, but they do horrible things to my over-active imagination!

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List