P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

End of June 2010 Check-In

I don't think I've done a whole lot on my goals the last two months.  I've really slacked off, some have been made obselete, but what can you do?  I think I'm going to pick one area or another and focus on that for the following month.  Like in July, I think my big goal is to push myself to do stuff.  Like exercising.  Going to a parade or a meuseum or something.  So yeah!

Random Goals
Eat more fresh produce - Was eating a lot of fruit at the beginning of the month.  This goal is just really hard.

Do something daily -Since starting dance, this has become a much easier to accomplish.  Not only do I practice dancing, but I use my Wii more.

Go to a parade - I'm thinking about going to the 4th of July parade this Saturday!

Get a family photograph - This has proven very difficult.

Organize and cull closet - YES! COMPLETED!

Reading Goals

There's something in store that includes these goals. I'm going to hold off talking about this until later.

Crafty Goals


I haven't really done a whole lot of knitting this month.  In the last week I've picked up a scarf project, but nothing more.

Money Related Goals


Pay off Khols Credit Card - I made the mistake of using this card.  I'm kicking myself for it, but will have to pick up the slack and push myself to Get. It. Done.

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List