P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

checking in, stuff is happening, i'm sure you care.

It's officially the weekend.  Woohoo!

Now what to do with myself?

I've been busy.  If you keep track of my writer's blog, you've seen some of my current events blogs about writing or things surrounding writing and books, and my series on world building that's wrapping up this weekend.  I've also been writing and reading like crazy.

And then there's the book buying! Dear ohEMgee!  Borders has gotten its chunk from my hide.  I'm doing a recap of books I've bough on my website Saturday, but I bought like $200 worth of books for a little under $100.  A lot of money, but I'm excited about a lot of what I was able to pick up for a little discount.

I haven't talked about my teeth a whole lot since last weekend.  I had ten days to get through with those capsules in my mouth.  Last weekend they really started to irritate me, but as of Monday they're all gone.  I've also had a lot healthier gums and less swelling and bleeding.  TMI?  Maybe, but that was the goal of having the procedure done in the beginning.

Last week I started belly dancing up again, spurred on by two friends who showed interest in joining me.  We're working on a slightly Indian routine that's kicking my booty.  I can do the steps, I think I have the sequence down, but I can't do the dang thing for a solid hour.  It's been exhausting, but lots and lots of fun!

This weekend I'm going to do a deep clean of the apartment and make an appointment with my plumber to fix my washer.  I'm also going to put my dining set on Craigslist.  I'm not quite ready to do that to my Chinchillas yet.  I'm thinking about it, but not there.  I'm also going to be away doing writing things.  I'm not going to DFWCon, which is this weekend.  At $300 I couldn't afford it, so I'm looking at FenCon in the fall instead.  We'll see!

Well, it's Friday, and I want to do something selfishly indulgent, like watch a movie or some more Paranormal State.  Dude, PS is research!

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List