P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

End of February 2010 Goals Check-In

I'm starting this check-in much later than I did last month.  Heck - last month I was evaluating my progress after two weeks!  This time I happened to look at a calendar and saw that - OMG February is almost over!!!!  So without further ado, here is me, evaluating myself!

Random Goals

Eat more fresh produce & Do something daily - I started strong on both of these, but something happened in February that got me off track.  I'm not sure what, but I'm going to redouble my efforts.  March will be tough, real tough, but I'm going to do it!

Spiritual Goals

Stay faithful to one church for a year, volunteering in some capacity - This is going to have to come off the list.  I liked the church I have been attending, and I even got involved, but I was struggling to stay somewhere when I really belonged some place else.  I should have listened to this wayward idea two years ago when I first had it!!!

Music Goals

Go to more concerts.  & Listen to more Christian music. & Find new groups. - All three have fallen on their face.  I was introduced to a new group, but I can't take credit for it!

Writing Goals

A bunch is changing in this section.  The first week of February I realized that The Barking Dog seriously lacked in areas, so I restructured some things and began a massive rewrite.  It's being consolidated back into one book and will have three main sections.  In addition, I also did a lot of outlining for some other ideas that are int he works for specific ideas.

Finish Suspicion - YESYESYES!!!!!!!

Write Premonition -Planning, planning, planning!!

Reading Goals

Read at least two writing books - Still working my way through Writing Magic

Read all the Robin McKinley books - I've read most of them as of now, I believe....


Read something in a genre I'm not accustomed to reading - Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - totally not a genre I'm interested in and I didn't like the book.  I'm not missing much.  I also read Touch of Evil, a vampire/werewolf/psychic romance novel and I was surprised that I sort of liked it....


Crafty Goals


Learn three new knitting things - I learned to purl!!!!!  I also learned to read patterns!!!!!!! I know several abbreviations now - all thanks to Alice.  She helps me because I am apparently learning challenged.

Have a successful patio garden - Planting is planned for March since February was all about the snow.

Make Presents.  - I tried making cards.  They were nice, but the effort and time involved got superseded by the Olympics.  I am working on knitting gifts tho!!!

Money Related Goals

Pay off Express Credit Card - I DID IT!!!!!!


Pay off Khols Credit Card - I'm watching you!!!!


Okay, that's my month in review/check-in.  On some of them there was nothing to report, unfortunately so those were left out.

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List