P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

Dr Who

Anyone else watch it?

I have a lot of friends who do, and I had no idea what they were talking about when they started spouting off about TARDIS and sonic screwdrivers - most of the time I just smiled, nodded and acted like everything made perfect sense.  Sounds like a good plan, huh?  And it was!  At least until I decided to dip my toes int he pond and see what it's all about.

And ya know what?  I'm loving it.  I'm almost through season 2 of Dr Who, trying to convince myself to stretch it out instead of jamming it all in one weekend, but it's not working out so well.  I've been knitting and watching it a lot.  Yup - so far I have a new hat and I'm almost done with a book cozy.  Made my wristies watching a big chunk of it too.  Now if only I could finish those scarves.... if only I could remember where they are.

So anyways, I'm watching Dr Who, and it's fun.  I should post pictures of my knitting, but it's all up on Ravelry if you belong to that fun little cult.

NaNo stuff has and hasn't picked up.  There's plenty of stuff that goes on behind the scenes that takes up time, and we're planning stuff and doing preparations, but nothing that's huge - at least not until this weekend.

I need to finish the book I'm working on now so I can focus on my November projects, which I blogged about over on cidwrites.com - yes, I'm blogging more!  Be impressed.

Okay, off to get a snack and do stuff.

5 thoughts:

Micah Watson said...

I was recently introduced to the new version of the show. I saw an episode or two, read a book or two, of one of the old shows, but only a couple weeks ago was introduced to the new one. I like it!

Cid said...

It's really fun! I suggest it.

Jessica said...

HOORAY! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE WATCHING IT NOW!!! *flip out* XD I am nearly caught up. I watched all up to the new season with Matt Smith (haven't watched that yet). I decided I'm going to watch Torchwood before I watch that. :)

Cid said...

I don't really know what Torchwood is yet! I will though, I'm working my way through it, slowly but surely...

Mr. Walker said...

I've watched all the seasons of the new series on NetFlix. And now I'm making my way through season one of Torchwood.

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List