P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

The Walking Dead

I rewatched The Walking Dead series this last week.  Based off of a graphic novel series, there's an established following for the show as well as lots of material for future TV episodes.  The first 'season' was only six episodes long.  It begins in a fashion like 28 Days Later, the main character waking up from a coma in the middle of a zombie infested world with no idea how things got this far.

There is a lot of really awesome conflict going on in this series.  One of the things I love about zombie stories is that they aren't afraid to dig in and explore the darker side of human nature.  People do some very bad things at times.  How far are you willing to go to protect your family or the people important to you?  The series covers a lot of ground in six episodes.  In a lot of ways I thought it covered too much ground and left too many things open since there wasn't a guarantee of a second season.

I just read that there will be a second season, which I'm excited about.  Hopefully the 13 episode season does more than the first season did.  It was awesome, but here's hoping it's better.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Season two is almost here! If you are a Comcast Cable subscriber watching great shows like The Walking Dead on AMC, I have some great news for you. You can get all of your favorite shows like The Walking Dead in HD for less money than you’re paying Comcast by switching to DISH Network. As a DISH Network customer and employee I switched from cable TV to DISH, and have never been happier with my pay TV service.

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List