P e r s o n a l B l o g/T w i t t e r . : : . W r i t i n g B l o g/T w i t t e r

End of July in Check-In!

Random Goals

Do something daily - Okay, so on top of doing belly dance twice a week, I'm using the Wii more.  July overall was a month that I didn't do too well on a lot of things, but I was at least more active.

Organize and cull closet - This is done! I think I've already said that, but it's done and my closet has been culled!  Not that you can tell - unless you saw the before and after....

Crafty Goals


Learn three new knitting things - I sort of took a break from my knitting for most of July, but the last two weeks I've started back up - mostly presents and book cozies for the website.

Make Presents. - I'm working on Christmas presents as of now!!  I'm excited about this.  Granted it's just scarves right now, but it's a step in that direction!
Yeah, yeah, yeah - I don't have a lot to say about July.  The whole month just sort of got away from me.  It started off with a sort of sickening thud and then went on.  I've sort of been thinking that at any moment I was going to catch a break and July could actually get on a roll.  Well guess what - it's August and I'm finally on a roll!  I do have to say that July was a good month for socializing.  I got out more, did more things with friends and had a lot of fun.  This was to the detriment of my writing, but I can't just live in my writing - I have a real life too. 

0 thoughts:

About Me

My photo
Grew up traveling to rodeos with my parents. I've gone across the world thanks to my gypsie feet. I feel sometimes like I've done everything & nothing. I've played roller derby, traveled parts of the world, have four degrees. I've done some things most people will never do in their lives & still I want to do more. I want to work with orphans & teenagers again. I'm a Christian. I have a lot of tattoos. I like art therefore I want to be art. I love people. I started writing years ago when I was a kid. I think at the time it was an outlet for me; I found escape in my word & the worlds I created. Eventually I just started to like creating stuff & that's when I started sharing it with other people. Now I think I write every day. I want to do NaNoWrMo this year. I'm also learning how to knit. I think I'm on my way to being an eccentric old woman who runs around the world doing silly cazy things and knitting while she does them. Be on your guard I have knitting needles!

Flashlight Worthy Book Lists

Flashlight Worthy Books
our newest book liststhe best book lists can be found
at Flashlight Worthy Books
add this widget to your blog
1000words_150w

My Blog List